Saturday, March 23, 2019
Follow us on
राष्ट्रपति राम नाथ कोविंद ने सुप्रीम कोर्ट के पूर्व जस्टिस पिनाकी चंद्र घोष ने पहले लोकपाल के तौर पर पर शपथ दिलाईनरूला की अम्बाला में सभी समुदायों में अच्छी पकड़क्यों भारत खुशहाल देशों में नीचे हैं?मातनहेल गांव से बजेगा लोकसभा का चुनावी बिगुल : ओम प्रकाश धनखड़ राजनीतिक दलों और चुनाव लडऩे वाले उम्मीदवारों द्वारा इन निर्देशों का कड़ाई से पालन किया जाना चाहिए:डॉ० इन्द्र जीतमतदान केंद्रों पर सभी सुविधाएं सुनिश्चित करें:राजीव रंजन दिल्ली: रेस्टोरेंट के ट्रीटमेंट प्लांट की सफाई के दौरान फंसे मजदूर निकाले गएदिल्ली: दिलशाद गॉर्डन में एक पेपर फैक्ट्री में लगी आग, दमकल की गाड़ियां मौके पर


July 01, 2018 06:29 AM



1 I am a 29-year-old woman and I suffered a miscarriage five months ago. I have been trying to conceive for the last three months, but have had no success. My periods have become irregular too — I am five days late almost every month. How do I track my fertility window? Do suggest what I should do.

Please consult a gynaecologist to check whether you are fit to conceive and to investigate the reason why your periods are irregular.

2 I am a 43-year-old man and my wife is 39. Thus far, we have always enjoyed a good sex life, but lately, I don’t feel satisfied by the act. When my wife and I engage in sexual intercourse and I insert my penis inside, I ejaculate within a second. It would be nice if I could make it last for at least a few minutes. What should I do?

To help yourself, please start by making sure that you do not have any anxiety or tension. Also, consider whether a holiday will enhance your desire and thus increase your foreplay and pleasure. Exercise regularly and stick to a healthy diet. Also, start practicing Kegel exercise (details are available on the internet). Should there be no improvement, visit a sexpert — he or she will identify the reason for your premature ejaculation

Have something to say? Post your comment