Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Follow us on


June 12, 2018 07:19 AM



1 I’m a 30-year-old married man. When my wife and I have sex, she finishes sooner than I’d like to. I seek more pleasure and request her to perform oral sex but she refuses to do so. I feel unsatisfied with my sex life. What can I do to make my married life pleasant?

Convince her that if both clean their genital areas, oral sex can be hygienic. Also, with skillful foreplay, you can help her orgasm better and she might then be willing to oblige. Possibly, she would also be more willing if you put on a flavored condom.

2 I am 42 years old. I used to have a very good sex life till a few months back. I suffered a chronic bout of coughing for about 3-4 weeks and recovered only after following a six-day-allopathy course. After that, my cough has disappeared but I am also not getting enough erections. It has been a few months, but I still don’t get hard erections. And when I do get them, it doesn’t last for long.

Any anxiety or tension will disturb your sexual ability. Therefore it is essential that you have a physical check-up done. Your testosterone and thyroid needs to be examined. Meanwhile, you may try a sexual tonic such as vigomax forte on a dosage of one-capsule-twice-a-day before meals for a month.

3 I am a 22-year-old. I have a strong urge to drink women’s urine. I find it sexually gratifying. Is drinking of urine harmful for health? A colleague of mine has agreed to give me her urine. Do suggest if having her urine can harm me in any way.

Urine is a harmless excretion of the human body which occasionally gets infected. However, most people prefer a soft drink rather than what you like

Have something to say? Post your comment