Saturday, February 23, 2019
Follow us on


May 05, 2018 05:56 AM


1 I have been married for more than five years and have a daughter. But now I want a male child. It has been my desire and dream to have a boy and I will feel that I’ll be reborn if I have a male child. What should we do to ensure we have a male child?

There is no definite way to influence the birth of a male child. Should you attempt a pregnancy and it does not turn out to be a male, be content with what you have. Having a girl can be as good a joy of life as a boy. If you are still keen on having a male child, you may adopt one.

2 My son is 14 years old.

He is very slender and short in height compared to most boys of his age. Last week, I caught him masturbating. He admitted that he had been doing it for the last two years. Is it true that masturbation can curb his muscular and height growth? What should I do to stop him from masturbating?

A number of conditions can be the cause of what you describe. It’s best that he undergo a thorough health check-up and do consult an endocrinologist to investigate the matter.

3 I am an 18-year-old boy. I just want to confirm whether I am a gay or straight. I have these doubts because my penis becomes erect when I see men rather than women. My penis is also very short in lenght. It is only about 3-4 cms when completely erect. What should I do?

It is best that you decide whether your inclinations are towards male-male relationships or not. Regarding the size of your penis at erection, you need to see a sexpert who can decide whether you are correctly measuring the organ or not. He will also explain that with the size you mention, it is possible to have a happy sexual relationship

Have something to say? Post your comment